My work focuses on the domestic voice, utilizing the tools/materials of the home/wife/mother often in combination with written word. The experience of consuming each piece requires participation: the audience bends, tilts their head, scans, circles in an interactive dance with the art.
M.A., English/Creative Writing, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Burning Man, Black Rock City, NV
- Digital Storytelling Festival, KQED, San Francisco, CA
- Chicago Gallery Week, Chicago, IL
- Central Illinois Planned Parenthood Calendar
- Artists against Aids benefit show , Champaign, IL
- Lemp Neighborhood Art Gallery, St Louis, MO